Monday, November 29, 2004

I'm gonna ride the mechanical bull!



I don't feel like typin'...so here are some great songs by a great punk band. I don't care so much for their newer stuff, their original singer, Steve-O was just it, for me. And I don't mean to discount the current line-up, that's not my intention. So go out and buy their first two albums here.

If you want to find out about the Vandals, new and old, go to their web-site. Or you can go to AllMusic for their Bio.

Here you go, these are recorded in 1982 and '84 and remember, these guys did not take anything seriously:

the Vandals - Urban Struggle (1982) REMOVED
the Vandals - Anarchy Burger (hold the government) (1982) REMOVED
the Vandals - Ladykiller (1984) REMOVED
the Vandals - Mohawk Town (1984) REMOVED

Buy it at Amazon.

3 Comments:

Blogger legatofamily said...

We start fights with them punks at the Cuckoo's Nest! I have a great picture of one of my frineds, Joe Tambellini with his vandals army jacket that was taken in like 1986 or something. The Vandals and the Beatnigz were the best time I ever had at Gilman St.

8:27 PM  
Blogger guanoboy said...

Yeah...they definately were one of the greats...I never saw them live, though...

glad to see you're still reading this here blog thing!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Tuwa said...

The Vandals are cool as hell. Good post. :-)

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
What's that? grapejuiceplus.