Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Another Break Up

Absolutely Kosher sent me this tip about their ex-boyfriends...oh, I mean about the Ex-Boyfriends...or something like that...




These guys know how to write a catchy song:

Ex-Boyfriend - HimForMe

Wow....that voice...there's a young Danny Elfman somewhere in there, isn't it?

Nice stuff. Pop-meets-rock with a bit of a throwback...isn't everybody doing that these days? But when it works, it works so well. What can I say, I like it. It's not everyday that the formula adds up to something good. Not convinced by that lost song? Try this one:

Ex-Boyfriend - Willingly

Their new album just hit the stores yesterday. And they're from San Francisco, what more could you ask for? I'm going to have to check these guys out live.

Check out the linkage:

Their home at Absolutely Kosher, their own web site and the REQUIRED myspace plot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
What's that? grapejuiceplus.