Friday, February 17, 2006

There's always going to be some bitterness...

"We haven't all been in the same room together in 10 years..."

LOL...

Well, for anyone who's interested, here's a video interview with Gary Kemp, the guitarist and songwriter for Spandau Ballet...He talks about the band ending, chances of them getting back together again (not likely) and his various film roles. This is part two.



I don't know who that chap is...but don't worry, it's not Gary. He's still looking pretty good.

There's more on google video if you're so inclined.

2 Comments:

Blogger howard said...

I was delighted when my local dry cleaners put up a poster for Tony Hadley's gig (plus special guests) in Chorleywood, Rickmansworth - just round the corner from where I live.

2:17 AM  
Blogger guanoboy said...

wow...the local dry cleaners? You must go and share your experience! I'd be there in a second if it was anywhere near where I lived!

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
What's that? grapejuiceplus.