Monday, June 20, 2005

Big Things

So I had big things planned for this post...you know, pages and pages about how I love Roxy Music, how they're one of the originators of a sound, how Bryan Ferry is a god of music...blah blah blah. But, it's just not gonna happen. I'm sorry. I don't even have a good image of the record with me. But let me tell you this, these two tracks are from a 1973 bootleg, Champagne and Novacaine. Apparently, someone's made it available on CD and you can go out and buy it on EBAY. Kinda weird. Anyway, the sound quality is decent, some of the tracks on the record play slow (not these two). So enjoy, from the original vinyl, I give you bootleg Roxy:

Roxy Music - Editions of You REMOVED
Roxy Music - Virginia Plain REMOVED

Roxy Music

2 Comments:

Blogger bakinakwa said...

Roxy's one of my favorite bands of all-time. Thanks for sharing these.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Hector Savage said...

So strange... just posted "Editions Of You" on my blog too. Great minds think alike, but fools seldom differ.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
What's that? grapejuiceplus.