Friday, November 19, 2004

we ain't goin out like that



I've got a problem with Hip-Hop and Rap...it's not a bad problem, it's just that I find that albums don't stay in my collection long. I seem to have this habit of buying an album, enjoying it a lot and then a year later find I don't listen to it all. There are exceptions to this rule, artists that I still find myself listening to year after year. Black Anger Movement is one of those. I wish they had more out there, their release list is way too short.

They're not a typical band, that's for sure. Most of their release are on K-Records (where you can buy their releases), not a label one turns to for hip-hop or rap, and maybe that's why nobody seems to know who they are. I've also heard them compared to a lot of other bands, and I won't argue that point, but something about them makes them stick for me.

If anyone knows what else these guys have been up to, I'd love to hear it.

Black Anger Movement - Ra - N Untut - REMOVED

Black Anger Movement - Nonfiction

2 Comments:

Blogger Ohjeeze said...

I like your site.

6:41 PM  
Blogger thebeathunters said...

hi darren
sorry to come back to you so late, i didn't check the previous comments on my own blog! i like your site and the fact that i don't know any of the music posted here is scary! thanks for your help on blogger but i guess it's because i run an Os9 system, not mozilla friendly and my explordr version can't be updated unless i upgrade to a OS10 system... so this links list remains a problem to deal with, especially as i seem to discover new interesting blogs everyday, i fear the list will become ridiculous (my bookmarks already are!) i'll check more of the black anger movement very soon- you're right, nobody seems to care much about them ...for now! i like your cute animal picture btw
peace

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
What's that? grapejuiceplus.