Thursday, January 13, 2005

Cat Power Live at KVRX

I think I'd feel bad if I didn't point you to this...6ize posted this earlier, and directed people to some Magnetic Fields songs....Here's a link to their post:

*6ize: KVRX LOCAL LIVE

But at the same site, there's a few Cat Power tracks, as well, live in their studio, and their pretty great:

Cat Power Live at KVRX

Here's a full link of all the bands that've played. It includes Of Montreal, Devendra Banhart, Call and Response and a bunch of others. Check it out!

KVRX Direct link

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think I'd feel bad if I didn't point you to this...

And now you'll never know.

12:34 PM  
Blogger erik said...

This is some good stuff. Matt Pond PA meets Tom Waits in some dark damp alley in the uk.

8:59 PM  
Blogger erik said...

I am a sucker for anything that has violins in it.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
What's that? grapejuiceplus.