Friday, November 05, 2004

Can I get leg warmers with that?



So I'm not going to say that every song I post is great or even good. But I will say that at one time or another the music meant something to me or related to something that meant something to me...

That being said, I'd like to post some vinyl from the heart of the 80's today. Here's the 12" and album version of "AEIOU Sometimes Y," by EBN-OZN. As far as I know, it's only available on vinyl. This was a pretty big hit here in Central California back then, at least in terms of club play. The single was released first, followed up by the album, "Feeling Cavalier," which did pretty poorly. I never heard the whole album, having bought the second single, "Bag Lady," and feeling nothing but disapointment upon listening to it. This song, however, I still play from time to time. Here's a short bio on the band.

EBN-OZN - "AEIOU Sometimes Y (12" version) REMOVED

EBN-OZN - "AEIOU Sometimes Y (album version) REMOVED

3 Comments:

Blogger heath said...

oh man this song is so painfully bad and cheezy...

ok I own the 12" and LP both, its true.

nice blog, keep it up.

4:47 PM  
Blogger guanoboy said...

Thanks for the compliment! It's great to finally be getting some comments as I get the hang of this. How was the whole album, if you don't mind me asking...:)

4:58 PM  
Blogger legatofamily said...

I think the Poltergiest snip says it all.

Your BIL

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
What's that? grapejuiceplus.