Monday, December 13, 2004

Sometimes I Doubt Your Commitment to Sparkle Motion



So since I'm all excited about going to see Y.A.C.H.T tomorrow in San Francisco (he's playing with Bobby Birdman, Eats Tape, Secret Mommy and Warbler)...here's the lowdown...

Jona is Y.A.C.H.T. He creates musical landscapes of blips and beeps and well, shucks, he rocks my world. He did most of the music on the recent Blow e.p. that was up over on fluxblog recently, he recently toured with Devendra Banhart (playing drums), plays on Bobby Birdman's album, and my oh my the list goes on....

He's got a couple of albums coming out soon, one on States Rights Records, another one on Marriage Records. Go to these sites, there's lots more songs there for the taking and if they've got his name on 'em, there's a good chance they'll be good.

Here are direct links to a couple of them (and a Donnie Darko reference to boot!):
Y.A.C.H.T. - Sometimes I Doubt Your Commitment to Sparkle Motion
Y.A.C.H.T. - I Love a Computer

Go HERE and States Rights Records for more goodness and to BUY his stuff!
the Blow ep is up on itunes, as well:
The Blow

1 Comments:

Blogger Tuwa said...

404 on the sparkle motion, repeat, 404 on the sparkle motion.

The other's a good'n though. ^_^

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
What's that? grapejuiceplus.