Thursday, December 16, 2004

I'm the king of the swingers!

Sorry I haven't been so active lately, things have been a wee bit busy for me, both at home and at work.



So...

Here's a quick little post...a great song covered by a pretty good band...

Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - I Wann Be Just Like You (the monkey song) REMOVED

You can go to their website, they've got a new Christmas album out that's got a cover of "Mr. Heatmiser" on it, how can you go wrong there?

Here's an Amazon link, they've got quite a few releases out. This song is from a super rare ep called "Watchu' Want For Christmas?" which is also at Amazon for between $29 and $92...used...ouch...I better take better care of it....

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Where is this 'king of the swingers'? Is it you Mr. Juiceplus?

8:47 PM  
Blogger guanoboy said...

that wouldn't be me...sorry to disapoint you...I think it might be oh, i forget...i'm not supposed to say.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
What's that? grapejuiceplus.