Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Happy Holidays...


So I think things are gonna get kinda quiet here for a bit during the holidays...wanted to say thanks for reading and listening and offer up a couple of gmail accounts...don't know how valuable they are anymore, but for those of you out there who might want one, let me know. Whoever does the best job of convincing me that they want one will get them, flattery gets you everywhere.

You can either leave a comment or email me using the email on the side bar, it's in the about me section.

And yeah, that's my dog po-po-pelly, as my daughter calls her.

Peace.

They're all gone! Sorry if you didn't get one!

1 Comments:

Blogger heath said...

believe it or not, I dont have a gmail acct yet. so I guess I need one eh? what is your dogs real name? I have a friend w/ a dog named cocoapelly or something like that.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
What's that? grapejuiceplus.