Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Nancy, Nancy Reagan! King of the new frontier!



This is a 12" Ranking Roger (English Beat, General Public, etc.) recorded back in the 80's with Blue Riddim (2 tracks), the B-side featured Papa Kohe and Blue Riddim (another 2 tracks). There's no info out there about this release, it seems to be pretty rare. I'll just dish it up like it is, run with it.

Nancy Goes to Moscow - Ranking Roger and Blue Riddim REMOVED
Nancy Reagan Re-Election Re-Mix V1 - Papa Kohe and Blue Riddim REMOVED

This is out of print, but I found a used copy here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tuwa said...

Now, these are fun.

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got that 12" of "Nancy Reagan". It's killer.

12:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My brother was in Blue Riddim and I used to have this mix on tape. Can someone re-post?

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
What's that? grapejuiceplus.