Wednesday, February 02, 2005

MARC HOCHMAN!!!!

Okay, now that I've got that out of my system...



Cetu Javu is one of those bands that basically loved Depeche Mode and wore it proudly, like a favorite shirt. Only, there was one strange thing about them....they were German, well, that isn't strange, but they sang most of their songs in Spanish.

So, you've got a German band, singing in Spanish who sound a lot like Depeche Mode.

What happened to these guys? Well, unfortunatly, I don't have the energy to find out. They do have an official web-site, which is pretty much useless at this moment. All Music has a bio, as usual. And there's a discography over here, which also claims they're working on a new album.

You might recognize Situations, it's sung in English and was a hit of sorts. These are both from the vinyl 12", and I left some noise in there for all of you kids who long for yesteryear.

Just close your eyes and imagine the needle lifting and floating over, hovering for a second before it drifts down...and the music starts.

Cetu Javu - Quien Lo Sabia? REMOVED
Cetu Javu - Situations 12" REMOVED

Amazon link - exercise your purchasing power.

3 Comments:

Blogger erik said...

I have this CD and its one of CDs that I bought for one song and the rest of the CD stinks! :(

I hate that.

10:06 PM  
Blogger guanoboy said...

That's why I've only got the single...

one hit wonders.

9:01 AM  
Blogger erik said...

I need to make a correction. I paid good $ to get this on import cassette. I think I married into the Max single cd.

BTW. Please type the tracks into into the FreeDB since it did not show up for me. The cd is in my mannual to be ripped pile. ;)

upgrading from 128 to vbr 192. 4 months of fun so far... near done

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
What's that? grapejuiceplus.