Monday, May 14, 2007

stumbling



Every once in awhile I stumble upon something that makes music that much better. A few weeks ago, I found Ricky Berger...and life seemed awfully good. And upon listening to her and fumbling about her myspace page I found a friend of hers, Taylor Neal. And again the music seemed to brighten. After listening to all his songs on his myspace page over and over I wrote him and he sent me this:

Taylor Neal - Like A Lamb

and told me:

"I'm finishing up my first album right now. It should be out in the next month or two.

As far as personal info, I don't have an official bio, but I'd be happy to tell you a bit about myself. I'm turning 18 this Monday. I've been playing music for a two years and writing songs for a year and a half. I'm moving to Seattle in September to go to school and further pursue music. I also enjoy white pear tea a whole ton.

As far as upcoming shows, I'm playing at the Underground cafe (Roseville, CA) on June 8th for Adrian Bourgeois' cd release, along with Ricky Berger and Justin Farren. It's promising to be a very enjoyable night of music."

So happy 18th birthday, Taylor. Hope it's great. If you enjoyed this song run over to his myspace page and buy all his songs. He'll love you for it. And your life will be a little sweeter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

Anyone who likes white pear tea is okay by me. ;o)

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
What's that? grapejuiceplus.