Wednesday, December 13, 2006

skimming off the top

No best of list for me...just some data.

Top ten songs by play count that were added to my iTunes library in 2006:

1. Grandaddy - Where I'm Anymore
from Just Like The Fambly Cat
2. Like A Stuntman - Making Competition Out Of Everything (Fisk Industries Remix)
from Like A Remix)
3. The Minders - Jenny
from It's A Bright Guilty World
4. You Say Party! We Say Die! - Apocalypse Meow
from In Session at CBC Studio 2, Vancouver, 05 Jan 2006
5. Cat Power - Could We
from The Greatest
6. The Minders - Red Admiral's (Gonna Pass Me)
from It's A Bright Guilty World
7. The Raconteurs - Steady As She Goes
from Broken Boy Soldiers
8. Belle and Sebastian - White Collar Boy
from The Life Pursuit
9. Guillemots - Trains from Brazi
from From The Cliffs
10. +/- - Steal the Bluprints
from Let's Build A Fire

A couple of interesting points. First, the number one song was played 7 times. Number ten 4 times. What? That's it? You have to understand most of my analytical listening of music is done in the car. Also, my iTunes library has over 8 thousand tracks in it and it's usually on shuffle. The most played track of all time only has 45 play counts on it and that's since September of 2003. The oldest track in my iTunes library was added on October of 2002. In case you're curious it's This All Can Become Completely by Bats and Mice which you can download over at Lovitt Records.

Want more data about my listening habits? I'm Jumbocrab on lastfm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
What's that? grapejuiceplus.