Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Put the blender on hi!

Just a quick post here...



Check out Alpha Saloon...a mix of all things...listen to them channel the Pixies:

Alpha Saloon - To Avoid the Apparently Stupid

And how about some 80's style German influenced Punk/New Wave?

Alpha Saloon - Uber German

And yeah, they're from Germany...so they can sport a name like that.

And then they go all crazy on us:

Alpha Saloon - Modern Times Modern People Modern Talking

and that sound...who does this remind you of?

Alpha Saloon - Pretty Dancing Person

Have fun with it, why don't yah.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice one

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog, I love seeing others lp collections.
I like your post on the God Is My Wetsuit, thats one nice vinly. I saw someones going for a lot on ebay - I think thats a good excuse as any to buy vinlys when you see them instead of waiting, well my excuse anyway.

Checks out alpha saloon...

5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whatta photo...

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
What's that? grapejuiceplus.