Thursday, April 13, 2006

Why am I on my knees in the first place?

The Sounds have a few tracks up on their site right now, including some from their new album, "Dying To Say This To You."

Pure power pop...do I like it? Haven't made up my mind...it's not bad...it's just not different...

The Sounds - Queen of Apology

See what I mean? Not bad? But is it good?

The Sounds - Painted By Numbers

I like her voice...it's the music that's not differentiating itself for me. But damn that record cover is hot...oh...did I say that out loud? But that's not reason enough to spend $10 now, is it?



The Sounds - Song With A Mission


More sounds over at their site and here's the Amazon link.


2 Comments:

Blogger erik said...

Agree with your comments on the music and the voice and the cover.

Voice reminds me of the singer from moev or early moev.

I get excited in the beginning of the song and after 30 seconds I am saying is that it?

11:09 AM  
Blogger guanoboy said...

Hey Erik,

good to see you back!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
What's that? grapejuiceplus.