Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Very Strange...

Apparently, Bryan Harvey, the ex-singer/guitarist for the House of Freaks was found along with his wife and two kids slain in their burning home. Very strange and sad.

SFgate

The House of Freaks were a great band, wish I had their CD's in front of me, I'd post a few tracks.... I saw them live quite a few times when I lived in Los Angeles in my college days, they actually played on campus a few times. They were a power-house live, a tornado of sound - especially considering they were a two piece, drums and guitar/vocals.

you can listen to some samples over at RhinoHandmade...

UPDATE:
There Stands The Glass has a posting of one of their songs, Lonely. A great choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
What's that? grapejuiceplus.