Thursday, December 01, 2005

I can't understand a thing you said

So, part of me just doesn't want to like this song...but it's so damn catchy and infectious, how can you not?

Andrew Thompson - There Must Be Some Kind of Misunderstanding (music video)

Who is this guy?



Where does he come from?

"Armed with a DMX drum machine, a kazoo, a Wurlitzer, some junky synthesizers, tubas, trombones, a robot, and a broke-ass piano, Mr. Thompson sings tales of the absurd and the everyday. Oh yeah - and the boy can sing.

The Brooklyn resident has a background in Jazz vocals and corporate entertainment. In fact he won the Jazz Vocal M.V.P. award at Boston's prestigious Berklee School of Music and went on to sing in high-class restaurants, stuffy hotels and big name corporate functions. " - Lewis Recordings

Andrew Thompson - Cock-A-Doodle-Doo

My God? What is going on in his head? Why do I like this? I CAN'T EXPLAIN!!!!

Andrew Thompson - Don't Get Down
Andrew Thompson - The Coast Is Clear

Is it the combination of Elvis Costello beaten up by Squeeze that's winning me over? I don't know.

Love him! Now! I command you! Here's the direct link to his SUPER-INFORMATION HIGHWAY!


And you can get it all at itunes, no less! And Insound!

Andrew Thompson
Listed on BlogShares
What's that? grapejuiceplus.