Thursday, November 03, 2005

Honest I Am



Just saw this video by Koufax which led me to further investigate their site. The track is pretty good, check out the other tracks available as well here:

Doghouse Records

Koufax - Isabelle
Koufax - Why Bother At All

Honorary title are also on this label, I've mentioned them before:

The Honorary Title - Bridge and Tunnel
The Honorary Title - Everything I Once Had

Does this mean I'm back? I don't know. We'll see. The mp3blog thing is really feeling like radio to me. Who do I still pay attention to?

That's easy: Just for a Day and the Entroporium. Oh, and I must admit, Stereogum.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shawn @ Entroporium said...

Aw heck, Darren, that's nice words for a blog that only posts once every six weeks. Now I gotta go and keep at it. Unfair.

10:45 PM  
Blogger guanoboy said...

haha....

but see, your blog is good enough it doesn't matter!

cheers!

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
What's that? grapejuiceplus.