Thursday, June 02, 2005

Have you seen my dogbunny?



I was going to do a post on this obscure band from 1989, Hippodrome, when I discovered this, the entire album at Motor City Rock: Hippodrome - Dogbunny. Think REM, Grapes of Wrath or the Feelies and you're partially there. So check out a couple of tracks and head over there to download the whole album.

Hippodrome - Henry
Hippodrome - Foggy Notion (VU cover)

Also discovered that one of the members, Chris Richards, is still out there making music. Here's a link to his site where you can stream a bunch of his music.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a oregon real estate site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.



Come and check it out if you get time :-)

oregon real estate oregon real estate

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Site. We have Free Houses on my site. Please take a look house floor plan

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
What's that? grapejuiceplus.