Monday, May 16, 2005

Nothing up my sleeve...



Hey, Monday's here, so here's the video:

Possum Dixon - Watch That Girl Destroy Me (quicktime)

Not the best video, by a long shot, but the song has always been a favorite. This is one of those bands that should've/could've been bigger than they were. Great live show, great songs, just wasn't meant to be. This song is from the 1993 self-titled album which you can get at Amazon for $1.15! What are you waiting for? One of the better albums of the mid 90's for $1.15? Power-pop at it's best!

And check this: Rob Zabrecky, the former Possum Dixon singer/bassist, is now a magician.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert F Sullivan said...

Guanoboy,
I am a recent convert-ee to the world of blogging and have started an account. For a giggle, I ran a search on Blogspot for Possum Dixon (my past life) and found your post with a flattering critique of my old band. I'm glad you liked the song. Yes, the video is horrible. We were young and hopeful. It was filmed in Echo Park, Ca (Jan 1994). I'm the kook with the glasses.

Regards,
Robert O'Sullivan.

8:44 AM  
Blogger guanoboy said...

Thanks for the kind words! I wouldn't say horrible...that's a wee bit harsh, don't you think?


Still involved with music at all?

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
What's that? grapejuiceplus.