Thursday, May 12, 2005

Edwyn Collins/MRSA

I've been lax on my coverage of Edwyn lately, here's the latest from Grace (his wife) on his site:

Edwyn/MRSA: " Some of you may be aware of press reports about Edwyn having MRSA. I didn'y want to get into this as I know the hysteria that this stuff creates, but my hand has been forced. Anyway, MRSA is indeed the infection he's been fighting. He is much better. In fact, with a bit of luck, he's licked it. The next few days will tell the story. So, together with me, could you keep everything crossed, so to speak? Love Grace"

I'm not familiar with this type of infection, but apparently it's a type of bacteria that's resistant to certain antibiotics. More info here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
What's that? grapejuiceplus.