Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Edwyn Collins: Update again

From his wife, Grace, on April 18th:

Update again:
"Well, Edwyn's surgery went off without incident. He was understandably wiped out for a couple of days. He still has some infection in there which they are doing battle with. His fighting powers against these predatory infections is consistently ridiculously strong but I'm sure you all get it when I say I'm right back in the worry zone. Giving you these updates isn't a bother for me. On the contrary I've come to rely on your messages to get me off to sleep. Hmm. I've a feeling Edwyn might call this attention seeking. By the way, he has been singing these past few days. His tuning needs working on...Love Grace"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
What's that? grapejuiceplus.