Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Update: Edwyn Collins

I want to say thanks to Grace, Edwyn's wife, for keeping everyone updated on his condition. Maybe I'm paying to much attention to this here, but Orange Juice was one of my constants in my younger years and I believe one of the better bands to have been around during the 80's. Plus, Edwyn's a genuine nice guy.

Grace gave us another update on the bulletin boards:
My latest update

Here's the quote:
Dear All This is the most relaxed I've felt about giving you news since this all began. I think we can say that Edwyn is now virtually out of immediate danger. We are organising his next move, to intensive neuro rehabilitation, which should happen in the next few weeks at the latest. This is a tough challenge, but you know he's beaten the odds already and I fully expect him to go on in his customary stubborn manner. He is aware of the wonderful support he has received and I'm printing all the messages out so he can read them when he is able in the near future. If you wish, you can send cards to him at: West Heath Studios, West Heath Yard, 174 Mill Lane, London, NW6 1TB. Meanwhile, his doctors are delighted and a bit confounded at his progress. He's Edwyn. Love to you all Grace

Things can only go up from here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Spoilt Victorian Child said...

I second everything you said there...
Completely.

Simon
x

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
What's that? grapejuiceplus.