Wednesday, December 29, 2004

He's got the marks of a genius!

So I'm going to get back into this sloooowly...don't expect a post everyday...I'm fighting off a cold and just generally tired...been having a wonderful time, though! Hope you all are as well. Blah blah blah....



I'm not going to try to tell you the history of this band, it's been done by many far better than I.

But here's the deal....if you're into electronic music of any kind and you don't know who Front 242 is, well, you owe it to yourself to go out and buy something by them now. "Headhunter" is one of my favorites by them, and it has managed to still sound good, unlike a lot of other music from that era, especially the electronic sounding stuff. I've heard it been said that these guys are more specifically classified as "European electronic body music," whatever the 'ell that means. Suffice it to say that my friends and I danced to this song many times in many different clubs.

Here's a crazy fan-site. Here's the obligatory AMG link. Here's an Amazon link to buy some stuff (my favorite is probably Official Version)

Both of these tracks come from a rare CDVideo single for Headhunter.

Front 242 - Headhunter (v1.0) REMOVED
Front 242 - Welcome to Paradise (v1.0) REMOVED

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
What's that? grapejuiceplus.