Tuesday, September 13, 2005

CBGB...

Got this message from a friend recently, thought I'd share it:

hey everyone

I know it's lame to plug what we do for our day jobs, but sometimes it's
actually cool and relevant to the topic at hand. So here goes.

A couple of weeks ago my group produced the exclusive webcast of the
Save CBGB Rally in New York. I know there's some political heat around
the issue, and I'm sensitive to that. But still I think the place is a
piece of rock history and I hope it's still around next month. And it
was pretty interesting to work with Little Steven's organization on this
thing.

Regardless, the reason you might be interested is that it's all still up
there on free streaming video (at least, it will be for next couple
weeks before we have to take it down), including the Public Enemy
reunion (with Flavor Flav), Blondie, the Sic Fucks, Bouncing Souls, etc.
And I got to work with Denis Mcnamara, the guy who basically broke the
Cure and XTC in America (among many, many others). Which was pretty
cool.

So yeah, go check it out if you want: http://cbgb.download.com

thanks for listening

4 Comments:

Blogger heath said...

wow your job is much cooler than mine...

8:07 PM  
Blogger guanoboy said...

Oh, i wish it was my job! it's was a friend that sent me this...oh well..

8:58 AM  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
What's that? grapejuiceplus.